TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INDEPENDENT FREE GREAT GLORIOUS GRAPEVINE AGENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
Great Glorious Grapevine, Inc. hereinafter referred to as "G.G.G." or as "company," and myself, hereinafter referred to as "Agent", and or "Sponsor." I understand and agree with the following terms of this agreement: I hereby authorize Great Glorious Grapevine, Inc. to collect funds from my GGG commissions to pay for GGG products and Ad Listings in the Great Glorious Grapevine Calendar. I understand that the wholesale price is $75 for unlimited calendar ad listing paid monthly by debit or withdrawal from my GGG commissions account. That I will keep sufficient funds to cover future monthly debits. That I can either use each ad listing for personal use or resell each ad listing for my profit. I understand because commissions are paid out of ad purchase that all sales are final and that there are no refunds of any kind.
This authority is to remain in effect until revoked by me in writing by email, and until GGG actually receive such notice I agree that GGG shall be fully protected in honoring the collections of funds owed. I further agree that if any such deposit of funds into my back office account is dishonored, whether with or without cause and whether intentionally or inadvertently, GGG shall be under no liability whatsoever even though such results in insufficient funds Fee and may forfeiture of commissions and/or GGG Agent status. As a GGG Agent I am authorized to promote the success of the GGG Calendar and the Vinelord's Vine Fest by the official prescribed marketing plan found in my back office.
This agreement is the Agent license between Great Glorious Grapevine, Inc. and I as a GGG Agent and I do here by accept GGG's rules as listed here in this agreement.
1. That I am an independent Agent and not an employee or legal representative of G.G.G. I have no right, power, or authority to incur any debt, obligation, or liability, nor can I contract on behalf of the company.
2. As an Independent Agent, I am responsible for my own business, hereby assuming sole liability for all self-employment, social security, federal and state income taxes due on income earned in connection with G.G.G. All independent G.G.G. Agents will receive 1099 tax forms at the end of the year to declare earnings from G.G.G. Agents are independent contractors responsible for their own business and not employees of G.G.G. The Agent will not be treated as an employee in regard to any laws covering employees, including the Federal Insurance Contribution Act, the Social Security Act, the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, and income tax withholding at source.
3. I shall comply with the terms of this agreement and all rules and regulations of the current marketing program, as well as company policy and procedures created to promote and protect the mutual interests of myself and the company.
4. To protect my business and the company from false, deceptive, or misleading advertising, I agree not to use any company logos, trademarks, trade names, or literature in any type of advertising unless pre-approved in writing by G.G.G. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce any G.G.G. printed or recorded material without written consent from GGG.
5. That I am of legal age in the state in which I activate this agreement or have a legal guardian sign a notarized letter. If under 18 years of age you must mail a notarized letter signed by your legal guardian to give you permission to Join Great Glorious Grapevine and consenting to act as a proxy Ad Agent in your behalf until you are of legal age in the state that you reside. Letter should have your full name, email and SS# to identify you. MAIL to: Great Glorious Grapevine, Inc. 1161 west samaria Lane, Malad, Idaho USA 83252
6. One written warning will be issued for violations of company rules and regulations. Termination of Agent status will result if this warning is ignored. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Agent and G.G.G. and no additional promises, representations, guaranties or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless authorized in writing by G.G.G. After a six-month period, the terminated Agent may reapply for reinstatement of Agent status, but reinstatement will be entirely at the option of G.G.G.
7. To represent G.G.G. services and products in a sincere and honest manner; to help other Agents to be successful; to be professional, courteous, and considerate; to represent the G.G.G. marketing plan as prescribed by the company; not to act as a spokesperson for Great Glorious Grapevine or company's services or products in any way to any media or publication; to become familiar with and utilize sales techniques, marketing plan, and other materials as prescribed by the company; and to not distribute literature or materials representing G.G.G. services or products other than those provided by G.G.G.
8. The position of Agent does not constitute either a sale of a franchise or a distributorship, and absolutely no fees have been or will be required from the Agent for the right to market the company's products pursuant to this agreement. This agreement is not intended and shall not be construed to create a relationship of employer/employee, agency, partnership, or joint venture between any Agent or subscriber and the company.
9. G.G.G. shall have the right to amend, cancel, or modify the marketing plan, the marketing practices, and/or the terms of this agreement. An Agent may at anytime quit representing G.G.G. by giving notice in writing to G.G.G. and his/her sponsor so the sponsor can replace the void in their network organization. Agents cannot change sponsors and shift network sales organizations. A sponsor can disavow/discharge his/her sponsorship if an Agent has no active add listings in 3 months. The Independent Agent will have to secure a new sponsor. An active Agent in good standing constitutes one active ad listing and has sponsored three active Agents.
10. I shall notify the company at least 30 days in advance of the sale, trade, inheritance, or transfer of my GGG business to another party. I understand that a notarized affidavit must be submitted for this purpose along with a $100 processing fee.
11. Penalty fees can be debited from commission when ad listing are published in none relevant categories.
12. This agreement shall be governed and construed by and under the laws of the State of Idaho. All claims or disputes between the parties arising out of or concerning the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be submitted to end resolve by the binding arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association and any such arbitration proceedings shall be filed and heard in Malad City, Oneida county, Idaho, USA.
13. G.G.G. marketing plan is designed to help people become financially independent by helping others. G.G.G. disclaims any representation of any kind of what any Independent Agent will earn with the marketing program. Any representation or guarantee of specific earnings would be dishonest and misleading. Any income derived by an Agent under the G.G.G. marketing plan is completely dependent upon the commitment, effort, and persistence of the individual's skills and abilities.
14. Agent must have a sponsor and will be assigned within that sponsor's commission structure in accordance with G.G.G.'s standard marketing structure practices. An Independent Agent can be an individual, a corporation, or any other legal entity provided that no more than one agreement with G.G.G. can be held by each unique Social Security or Federal Tax I.D. number.
15. An Agent may initiate marketing activity immediately upon securing a sponsor and activating the online agreement to G.G.G. Submitting of this agreement to G.G.G. constitutes an application to become a G.G.G. Agent. However, final approval is by G.G.G. and G.G.G. Reserves the right to refuse or decline any person or entity G.G.G.'s Agent status.
16. As an Agent of G.G.G., I have the right to purchase G.G.G. products at wholesale and retail for a profit and the right to sponsor other GGG agents, of whom then become part of my network sales organization. I shall maintain an ongoing supervisory relationship with the agents I sponsor. Agents shall have the right to sell the services and products offered by G.G.G. in accordance with G.G.G. policies and procedures, which may be amended and changed from time to time.
17. My sales organization shall constitute Independent Free Agents that I personally sponsor. Each month, I qualify for wholesale override commissions on my direct network (down line multiplying by two from my agent 0000003 and so on), whenever my wholesale ad listings remains active in the given commission month and every month that I meet G.G.G.'s requirements for the respective status of commission pay.
18. Non-competition clause: While this agreement is in effect, I agree not to become an agent, employee, or contractor for any other directory organization which could reasonably be considered a similar competitor of G.G.G. Further, while this agreement is in effect and for a period of 21 years thereafter, I agree not to start or help in starting or developing any network-marketing business that would be a potential competitor of G.G.G. Internet Directory Calendar and Vine Fest.
19. G.G.G. shall not be held liable for contents of Web Pages linked from its Internet Directory ( http://www.ggg.fm ).
20. The official updated marketing plan as published by G.G.G. can be located at Agents back office.
21. IN NO EVENT SHALL GREAT GLORIOUS GRAPEVINE, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ANY MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN OPERATION OR SERVICE OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM A ACT OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO GGG RECORDS. GREAT GLORIOUS GRAPEVINE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE OF THE INTERNET. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify and hold Great Glorious Grapevine, its officers, musicians, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, agents, and assigns, harmless from any third party claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made in connection with or arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of the Agent Agreement, or the infringement by you, or other users of the Service using your membership, of any intellectual property, right of privacy or publicity, or other right of any person or entity.
24. It is your responsibility to update your G.G.G. back office account of any changes in my mailing address, e-mail, phone, credit card on file etc, within 20 days of changed info.
25. Your use of the GGG's web site constitutes your acceptance and agreement with this Agent Agreement.
26. G.G.G. Will retain the right of handling fee's from my commission's in circumstances in my dealings with my issues.
27. DO NOT mass e-mails. Always use bit.ly or goo.gl as a link-masker. Any member who spams will be fined or terminated and forfeit any commissions and downline. DO NOT SPAM, please market responsibly! Word of mouth is the best.
28. Great Glorious Grapevine is not a religion or a kingdom. G.G.G's Vine Fest concerts can be political and religious in nature, they our the freedom of the artists expression and do not always represent the views of G.G.G. The iconic title (c) Vinelord who is the Chairman of G.G.G's Musical Empire is for Branding of entertainment only to promote the success of Great Glorious Grapevines and G.G.G. Agents and Musicians for vine fest concerts. Worship only God in Heaven. (c) We Are I Am.
All rights reserved (c) by GREAT GLORIOUS GRAPEVINE, Inc. 02/11/2019